CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 15, 2008

My Attempt at Craftiness

So those of you that know me know that I am not a 'seamstress' of any kind. So when my neighbor shared this idea with me about 'no-sew' curtains, I had to try it out. For the girls bathroom, (with the neighbors help) I found a piece of material that matched...folded it over, thumbtacked it to the wall, hot glued a trim piece and a ribbon and WA LA! It was done!






There are pink and green dots in the material that don't show up very well on the picture.















And here is the finished project.









Chris and I also transformed Megan's room into her own little Tinkerbell haven!




We added wainscotting to the top half of the wall and painted the bottom purple. Her favorite part of the room are the wings that we hung in the corner. : ) I think it will be a while before Chris and I work together hanging wainscotting. Our first experience with it was our laundry room......










I like the looks of it, but it sure was a pain! No more projects for a while. : )

1 comments:

Pat said...

Your new additions to your home are terrific. You are quite creative! I look forward to reading all about your family's experiences. Love,